(Senior) Manager Transformation (m/f/d)
Let´s talk about MEDIFOX DAN and you
We pursue one goal – the digitalization of healthcare. With us, caregivers should have more time for the essentials of their job. We care about people, who care about people.
As the (Senior) Manager, Transformation, MEDIFOX DAN, you will own the Program Management Office (PMO) at MEDIFOX DAN (MD). You will drive integration and strategy execution activities across the group. You will also support the strategy development and M&A and Business Development activities across the group.
The role will cover the MEDIFOX DAN group and requires a high level of collaboration across multiple MD businesses and support functions. It will also require very close cooperation with teams and functions across the wider ResMed organization. It will require excellent execution, strategic, analytical and communication skills and requires a passion for digital health, software and healthcare more generally as well as independence, flexibility and a natural curiosity.
The role will report into the Chief Operating Officer, MEDIFOX DAN and work closely with the MD executive team. It will also collaborate closely with the Head of M&A and Business Development (m/f/d) at MEDIFOX DAN and the Director, Strategy, MEDIFOX DAN.
We are looking to hire an experienced (Senior) Manager Transformation (m/f/d) to join our MEDIFOX DAN team
Let´s talk about Responsibilities
- Lead the Program Management Office (PMO) driving integration and strategy execution across the MD group
- Drive the integration between MEDIFOX DAN and ResMed as well as the MD portfolio of growth companies (as well as integration of future acquisitions)
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and developing processes to drive strategic and operational improvement in the Group. Depending on needs this can include opportunities along the entire value chain, including product, marketing, sales, customer service, development, IT/business systems, finance, HR.
- You will support our teams in the detailed design and implementation of initiatives and projects up to the achievement of the respective objectives
- Project management (tracking of activities, tracking of key figures, controlling of key figures)
- Change management (initiating, leading, implementing)
- Management of external service providers (consultants, agencies, etc.)
- Drive profit optimization activities
- Support overall strategic development of MD including identification and definition of strategy, execution, and governance of strategy
- Support Business Development, Partnership and M&A activities
- Enterprise economics for the MD Group
- Financial analysis and modeling for businesses in the Group
- Business case development
- Identify efficiency and profit improvement opportunities
- Attend and report back from industry conferences and events
Let´s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year Degree and a minimum of eight years related experience, will accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing large Program Management Offices (PMO)
- Very strong project management skills – extremely organized and disciplined executor
- Change management experience
- Excellent data analytics and financial modeling experience- business cases and financial models (DCF, LBO, etc.)
- Deep understanding of software and healthcare enterprise economics/incentives and value drivers
- FP&A background (or acquired skillset) combined with a natural curiosity to identify opportunities for growth acceleration and profit improvement
- Inventive, creative and solution oriented in ambiguous situations
- Curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions, big picture thinker
- Strong self-starter who can work independently
- Fluent German and English
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Investment banking, management consulting or FP&A background
- Expertise in software, Health Care IT, or digital health
What we offer
- We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility to work mobile
- A permanent employment contract and the possibility of a company pension plan
- We offer a Jobrad® bicycle leasing
- Corporate benefits
- Language courses – Babbel license