Oracle NetSuite Admin/Developer (m/w/d)
Let’s talk about MEDIFOX DAN
We help people to help people.
The companies of the MEDIFOX DAN Group include leading providers of healthcare software solutions in Germany. Our solutions for scheduling, care planning and documentation, staff planning and billing/administration help thousands of small, medium-sized and large organisations to care for hundreds of thousands of people in need of care and assistance.
Every day, our applications are used on tens of thousands of devices. We serve both Android and iOS-based platforms and also offer Windows-based PC solutions as well as web-based cloud solutions.
In the last two years, we have invested significantly in our internal system landscape and rely on Salesforce and NetSuite in combination as central platforms for our business processes. We are looking for you as NetSuite Admin/Developer in our group-wide Data & Analytics organisation.
Let’s talk about responsibilities
As a NetSuite Admin/ Developer, your responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of user and license administration, including setup/deactivation of new users, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups
- Identify, capture, and implement user and stakeholder requirements, including working closely with and coordinating relevant external service providers
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of NetSuite tools in the MEDIFOX DAN group
- Preparation of training material as required
- Training of users, and especially key users of the individual user groups – Train the Trainer!
- Solving (technical) support request by users
- Support in the creation, maintenance, and consolidation of reports and saved searches
Let’s talk about qualifications and experience
As an ideal candidate, you think analytically and are detail-oriented. You have a high level of communication skills and interdisciplinary thinking in order to work together with colleagues in a factual and solution-oriented manner.
- Several years of experience implementing NetSuite configuration changes, including (but not limited to:) SuiteScript, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Understanding of NetSuite authorization and security concepts (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Ideally, you will also have experience using the following software/tools: ZAB, Fast Four. Not mandatory but an advantage: Tableau, LucaNet, and experience in managing financial databases in general
- A proactive attitude towards platform and process improvements comes naturally to you
- Excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- You can independently develop and implement technical solution proposals
- You always have established best practices in mind when implementing your solutions and are able to implement them
What we offer
- We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility to work mobile
- A permanent employment contract and the possibility of a company pension plan
- We offer a Jobrad® bicycle leasing
- Corporate benefits